55 Fore Street
Cornwall, PL23 1PH.
UK: 01726 870853 or 07703 170969
International : +44 1726 870853 or +44 7703 170969
Single bedroom with en suite shower:
£45 per night.
Double/twin bedroom with en suite shower:
£80 per night as a double/twin room or £50 for single occupancy off peak.
Large double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom:
£90 per night as a double/twin room or £55 for single occupancy off peak..
This room also has two pull out beds so can accommodate a family of four. £10 per extra bed.
We ask for a £20 non refundable deposit when booking
All prices include bed and breakfast. Children welcome. One dog by arrangement and a charge of £5. We apologise but we cannot accept cards or cheques, so payment is by bank transfer (BACS) or Cash on departure. Hormond House is registered with the Food Standards Agency and has won a Silver Award and 4 Stars from Quality in Tourism.
Facts & Figures
- B&B from January to December. En Suite Family Bedroom (can also be twin or double).
- En Suite Double or Twin Bedroom.
- En Suite Single Bedroom.
- £45 - £55 per person, per night.
- TV in every room.
- Tea & coffee-making facilities.
- Wireless broadband.
- Use of the garden (please note that this is at your own risk as no handrails are provided).
- Unfortunately there is no parking at Hormond House but the road is wide enough to pull over and unload before going up to the public car park.
- Check-in is usually after 16:00 and check-out by 10:00. We can make exceptions by prior arrangement.
For your convenience and peace of mind we have provided a full Access Statement.
Hormond House in the quiet Cornish village of Polruan on the South side Fowey Harbour. We’re about 45 minutes from Plymouth (A38) and about 35 minutes from Bodmin (A30) both of which are linked to the motorway network at Exeter.
Google Maps is a brilliant place to get directions. For full directions from your home to Hormond House do the following:
1. Click the map below
2. On the Google Maps page, click “To here”
3. Enter your home postcode and click “Go”
4. Google Maps will do the rest!